The strength of our school is our dedication to supporting each individual student to be the best they can be through stimulating programs that inspire confidence and foster a strong sense of self!
To enrol in Malvern Valley Primary School your child must turn 5 years old by April 30th in the year they begin school. To enrol, you will need:
- Proof of your child’s identity, such as birth certificate.
- An immunisation certificate.
- If your child was born overseas, proof of your Visa status or citizenship
School tours dates are below; with all tours beginning from the Main Office. Tours take approximately 1 hour and children are welcome to come along. Tours are scheduled for different days and times to cater for preferences, however, If you cannot attend a scheduled tour, please contact the school to make an appointment.
Tour Dates for 2020 Enrolments
- 9:30am – Wednesday 13th March
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 20th March
- 9:30am – Wednesday 27th March
- 9:30am – Wednesday 1st May
- 2:00pm – Friday 10th May
- 9:30am – Wednesday 15th May
- 2:00pm – Friday 24th May
- 9:30am – Wednesday 29th May
- 2:00pm – Friday 7th June
- 9:30am – Wednesday 12th June
- 2:00pm – Friday 21st June
- 9:30am – Wednesday 26th June
Our Prep Transition Program begins in August, with all students and their parents invited to attend an open morning. Regular Transition sessions then occur in November for four consecutive weeks. For students, this assists them in establishing relationships and becoming familiar with the teachers and the school environment. Through concurrently run Parent Education Sessions, parents develop a comprehensive understanding of many aspects of school life. All students are invited back in the final week of Term 4 to meet their teacher and new class for the following year.