A range of times are available to book for school tours for enrolments for 2022. Tour dates are below. Online tour dates are also available.
- Tuesday 11th May – 9.30 to 10.30am (at MVPS)
- Friday 14th May – 2.00 to 3.00pm (at MVPS)
- Tuesday 18th May – 9.30 to 10.30am (at MVPS)
- Thursday 20th May – 10 to 10.30am (online only at https://eduvic.webex.com/meet/skiba.tracy.ts)
- Friday 21st May – 9.30 to 10.30am (at MVPS)
- Tuesday 25th May – 9.30 to 10.30am (at MVPS)
- Thursday 27th May – 10 to 10.30am (online only at https://eduvic.webex.com/meet/skiba.tracy.ts)
- Friday 28th May – 2.00 to 3.00pm (at MVPS)
- Tuesday 1st June – 9.30 to 10.30am (at MVPS)
- Tuesday 1st June – 11.30am to 12pm (online only at https://eduvic.webex.com/meet/skiba.tracy.ts)
- Tuesday 15th June – 11.30am to 12pm (at MVPS)
- Thursday 17th June – 10 to 10.30am (online only at https://eduvic.webex.com/meet/skiba.tracy.ts)
- Friday 18th June – 2.00 to 3.00pm (at MVPS)
Tours can be booked by sending an email to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tours take approximately 1 hour and children are welcome to attend. Due to covid restrictions, we will require maintain social distance, sanitise and sign in at the office.
Should you wish to enquire about enrolment for this year or the times provided do not suit, please contact the school directly.
Enrolment packs can still be ordered to be delivered to your address by contacting the office.
For online tours please join us using this link: https://eduvic.webex.com/meet/skiba.tracy.ts
School Readiness Session
Tuesday 25th May 2021 6:30-7:30pm
Are you in the process of deciding if your child is ready to start school? Please come along for a school readiness presentation hosted by Malvern Valley Primary School.
This is a great opportunity to chat to Tracy Skiba, Principal of Malvern Valley and experienced Prep teachers regarding any questions you have about the first year of school and, how to ensure that your child has a positive transition.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To book a spot click on the link or scan the QR code: https://forms.gle/kGknKfm8m8sNEWV6A
The strength of our school is our dedication to supporting each individual student to be the best they can be through stimulating programs that inspire confidence and foster a strong sense of self!
To enrol in Malvern Valley Primary School your child must turn 5 years old by April 30th in the year they begin school. To enrol, you will need:
- Proof of your child’s identity, such as their birth certificate.
- An immunisation certificate.
- If your child was born overseas, proof of your Visa status or citizenship
Should you wish to order an enrolment pack, you can do so by completing the form to the right of screen. Alternatively, you can download a copy from this page or collect one directly from the Office.
Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on Findmyschool.vic.gov.au. This website hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School Zones.
For more information
If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: email@example.com
Outside School Hours Care
Our Philosophy is to provide a quality Outside School Hours Care which is safe and stimulating, and to create an environment that provides children with choices. The program aims:
- To foster the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child.
- For the children to develop respect for others, equipment and their environment.
- To provide high quality care which meets the standards of the National Out of School Hours Care Guidelines
- To involve parents and staff with appropriate and continuing interaction
- To provide continuing training of staff
Before Care Program runs from 7.15am – 8.45am – Breakfast provided After Care Program runs from 3.30pm – 6.00pm – Snacks and Fruit provided Fees for this program as of 2015 are (Families can apply for the Childcare Benefit and 50% Childcare Rebate which will reduce the fee):
- $18.00 per child for Before Care
- $20.00 per child for After Care
We have 3 Pupil Free days and run an OSHC program on these days. More information will be distributed through the school newsletter closer to the time. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Our Out of School Hours Care Program has partnered with Team Kids and fully complies with the Childcare licensing and Regulations act. Registration can be made via the Team Kids website.
Child Care Benefit System
The Child Care Management System (CCMS) is a national child care system that will bring child care services online. Malvern Valley Primary School OSHC uses the CCMS registered software used to record child, enrolment and attendance information. This is required to be reported to the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) via the internet to allow calculation and payment of Child Care Benefit (CCB) fee reductions on behalf of children in our Service. Parents/guardians who register with the Family Assistance Office (FAO) for online services will be able to access an online statement via the View child care details of the online services section of the Centrelink Human Services website www.humanservices.gov.au. This statement will include details of CCB payments and absences.
Parents can register for the online service by calling the FAO on 13 61 50 or online at www.familyassist.gov.au. We have two CRN numbers for Before School Care (BSC) and After School Care (ASC). You may need these once you log into your account.
The CRN numbers are BSC - 406982851L and ASC - 555007805T.
For more information on CCMS, please visit the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations at www.deewr.gov.au.