A range of times are available to book for school tours for enrolments for 2021. Please use the ‘Book a Tour’ function on this page to secure a time. Should you wish to enquire about enrolment for 2020 or the times provided do not suit, please contact the school directly. Tours take approximately 1 hour and children are welcome to attend.
Tour Dates – 2021 Enrolments
- Friday 6th March – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 11th March – 9:30am
- Friday 20th March – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 25th March – 9:30am
- Friday 24th April – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 29th April – 9:30am
- Friday 8th May – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 13th May – 9:30am
- Friday 22nd May – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 27th May – 9:30am
- Friday 5th June – 2:00pm
- Wednesday 10th June – 9:30am
Book A Tour
The strength of our school is our dedication to supporting each individual student to be the best they can be through stimulating programs that inspire confidence and foster a strong sense of self!
To enrol in Malvern Valley Primary School your child must turn 5 years old by April 30th in the year they begin school. To enrol, you will need:
- Proof of your child’s identity, such as their birth certificate.
- An immunisation certificate.
- If your child was born overseas, proof of your Visa status or citizenship
Should you wish to order an enrolment pack, you can do so by completing the form to the right of screen. Alternatively, you can download a copy from this page or collect one directly from the Office.
Outside School Hours Care
Our Philosophy is to provide a quality Outside School Hours Care which is safe and stimulating, and to create an environment that provides children with choices. The program aims:
- To foster the social, emotional, physical, intellectual development of each child.
- For the children to develop respect for others, equipment and their environment.
- To provide high quality care which meets the standards of the National Out of School Hours Care Guidelines
- To involve parents and staff with appropriate and continuing interaction
- To provide continuing training of staff
Before Care Program runs from 7.15am – 8.45am – Breakfast provided After Care Program runs from 3.30pm – 6.00pm – Snacks and Fruit provided Fees for this program as of 2015 are (Families can apply for the Childcare Benefit and 50% Childcare Rebate which will reduce the fee):
- $18.00 per child for Before Care
- $20.00 per child for After Care
We have 3 Pupil Free days and run an OSHC program on these days. More information will be distributed through the school newsletter closer to the time. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Our Out of School Hours Care Program has partnered with Team Kids and fully complies with the Childcare licensing and Regulations act. Registration can be made via the Team Kids website.
Child Care Benefit System
The Child Care Management System (CCMS) is a national child care system that will bring child care services online. Malvern Valley Primary School OSHC uses the CCMS registered software used to record child, enrolment and attendance information. This is required to be reported to the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) via the internet to allow calculation and payment of Child Care Benefit (CCB) fee reductions on behalf of children in our Service. Parents/guardians who register with the Family Assistance Office (FAO) for online services will be able to access an online statement via the View child care details of the online services section of the Centrelink Human Services website www.humanservices.gov.au. This statement will include details of CCB payments and absences.
Parents can register for the online service by calling the FAO on 13 61 50 or online at www.familyassist.gov.au. We have two CRN numbers for Before School Care (BSC) and After School Care (ASC). You may need these once you log into your account.
The CRN numbers are BSC - 406982851L and ASC - 555007805T.
For more information on CCMS, please visit the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations at www.deewr.gov.au.