The strength of our school is our dedication to supporting each individual student to be the best they can be through stimulating programs that inspire confidence and foster a strong sense of self!
To enrol in Malvern Valley Primary School your child must turn 5 years old by April 30th in the year they begin school. To enrol, you will need:
- Proof of your child’s identity, such as birth certificate.
- An immunisation certificate.
- If your child was born overseas, proof of your Visa status or citizenship
School tours dates are below; with all tours beginning from the Main Office. Tours take approximately 1 hour and children are welcome to come along. Tours are scheduled for different days and times to cater for preferences, however, If you cannot attend a scheduled tour, please contact the school to make an appointment.
Tour Dates for 2018
- 9:30am – Wednesday 21st March
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 18th April
- 9:30am – Tuesday 24th April
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 2nd May
- 9:30am – Tuesday 8th May
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 16th May
- 9:30am – Tuesday 22nd May
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 30th June
- 9:30am – Tuesday 5th June
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 13th June
- 9:30am – Tuesday 19th June
- 2:00pm – Wednesday 27th June
Our Prep Transition Program begins in August, with all enrolled students and their parents invited to a series of eight sessions over Term 3 and 4. For students, this assists them in establishing relationships and becoming familiar with the teachers and school environment. Through concurrently run Parent Education Sessions, parents develop a comprehensive understanding of many aspects of school-life.